So, a couple of weeks ago we went to the zoo with Ryan's family (minus SOME people who were too busy vacationing in Disneyland... psh) and it was so much fun! I love that our kids are old enough to interact with each other and really be interested in what they're seeing.
We met Ry's parents for breakfast beforehand and Ari wanted to drive their car. She ended up riding with them to the zoo, because grandma and grandpa are THE coolest.
While the temps were warm, the breeze was NOT, so we were all pretty chilly. Some moms (finger pointing at me) weren't prepared with a jacket, which is why you see Ari sporting her blanket in such a fashionable manner.
I love pics of her holding hands with people. She loves her Papa McLelland
The crew.
Ari loves this Elephant thing. We have to get pics of it every time.
This is her "I don't think so" look because other kids approached the elephant and wanted a turn.
Climbing through the log with cousin C.
The polar bear was awesome this time! When we've gone in the past, he's just sleeping in the corner, and today he was flipping around and sliding up the glass. What a show off! The kids loved it.
That's Ari, front and center.
Polar Bear!!
Ryan making good use of an extra blanket of Ari's.
Love this pic!!
All 3 of the girls got to ride the carousel.
We also got to see the bird show, but I didn't get any pictures of it. It was cool when the birds flew over our heads! The kids enjoyed it too.
Another plus to the nice weather is outdoor wedding receptions! We went to Cam and Gina's wedding (Cam works with Ryan, and is also the son of Gina, Ari's adopted grandma from the gym- yes there are two different Gina's.) I am so bummed that we didn't get pics of Ari with g-ma Gina. Ari was so excited to see her, and Gina was nice enough to carry her around for a while, even getting her a plate of food while Ryan and I chatted with people. She was also nice enough to snap a great family pic of us!! We love you and your awesome family, Gina!!
This girl just melts my heart. How did I get so lucky?!?
We've also been spending lots of time hanging out in grandma and grandpa's backyard on Sundays. My favorite part of Sunday is just chilling out there with everybody, chatting. It makes me relaxed just thinking about it.
Loungin' in style.
Cousins, and buds!
Love these girls!!
Balls are friggin' awesome, guys!
This isn't the best shot, but I love Ari's pony tail.
Ari and I got to go see GG last week. We took in lunch and got to visit for a bit. We are so lucky to have such a fun, sweet, and amazing woman in our lives. We LOVE you, GG!!!
Ari is almost as big as GG is!
Ari found GG's Mickey ears while we were there and knew just what to do with them. Right after I took this pic, she was running around in the front room, then tripped and ate it right on the edge of a chair. She got her lip pretty good, so we had to do a little first aid. Luckily GG had ice, which as Ari said, "made it feel all better." Sorry if she bled on your carpet/chair, GG!
Since the weather is warm, Ryan's shaved ice place is open, so tonight we got a Hawaiian Ice and took Ari to a different park. She is so much fun. Well, until you tell her it's time to leave and you have to drag her to the car kicking and screaming because she doesn't want to go. :)
Girl loves her motorcycles. She knows to "vroom" every time she gets on one!
Dinosaur! RAWR!
I don't have any pics of Mothers Day, but it was great. I got some olympic lifting shoes from Ryan, so I'm counting on those to correct every lifting deficiency I have...... that is realistic, right??? My mom painted me a huge ceramic bowl with Ari's handprints on it. (I know... my mom gave ME a gift for Mothers Day! I'm so lucky!) It is so cool, and something I will cherish always. We had a great dinner at Mark and Dawns, all prepared by the boys. And just like every year, I got in trouble for trying to help. :)
I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life.
I leave you with a pic of Abby sporting a bandana after her well check visit. She hates having her pic taken, so it isn't great, but we sure love our Abby dog. She is even snuggling with me as I type this.


























Love the photos of all the kids chill in on the chairs outside! So much fun! :)
ReplyDelete