Not that we've had much of it, but Ari is very excited when it does snow. She can't wait until there's enough to make a snowman, especially since we got a snowman kit from my work as part of our Christmas present.
Ari is a very good big sister, and is still asking to hold Locke all the time. When she gets sick, we make her keep her distance, which makes her super sad. I'm glad she loves him so much.
I learned how to French Braid (sorta)
Locke has started eating some solids. The boy likes to eat. No wonder he's already pushing 19 pounds!
Ari wrote her name all by herself a couple of weeks ago!! The "R" could use a little work, but I was so proud of her!
Aria got to ride the train and play in the little dinosaur park at the mall with cousin N while Aunt Melissa was having her baby. This was a special treat for Ari because I never let her play in the little park (or any play place, for that matter) because they are just giant petri dishes.
Ryan got out his big telescope and we got to observe the moon.
We went to the Festival of Trees with Katie, Braedon, and Rose. Parking was INSANE, but it was pretty fun. Seeing the trees done in honor of sick kids hits a little closer to home now after our time at Primays earlier in the year. As awful as that was, it could have been so much worse. I'm so thankful for my healthy kiddos!!
Ari has a new best friend- it's Buddy the yorkie puppy! Buddy is our trainor's dog at the gym, and Ari gets SO excited when he's there. She even drew him (and Hill) a picture this week.
We went to see the lights at temple square last weekend. It's the first time that we've been since we've been married! Ryan and I both feel like there aren't as many trees with lights on them as there were when we were kids. Maybe it's just not as impressive because we're older and bigger now? Either way, it was fun to take the kids.
This is one of my favorite pictures, ever. :)
Our flashes went off at the same time...
Ari and I (and Locke, who slept in his car seat the whole time), went to Draper Park last week to enjoy the unseasonably warm weather. We ended up staying later than we'd planned, and got to see the "Tree of Life." They've always had this tree decorated, and I'd never even thought of the tree of life until they posted an article about it this year.
Beautiful sunset!
Clearly I struggle with selfies.
We did get to go see Santa, but those pics are on the other camera. I will load them when I do the Christmas post. We saw the Santa at the mall, too, but didn't get a picture. Ari asked him for a microscope and he looked at me and said, "Does she mean a microphone?" Um. No. My 3 year old wants a microscope. She has also asked for a snowman snow globe that sings jingle bells. Silly girl.
We are excited to spend time with family and have some time off in the next couple of weeks. Happy Holidays!































Holy crap, is he really almost 19 pounds?! Jane weighs 19 pounds right now at 10 months, ha ha! I love his cute chubby cheeks!!!
ReplyDelete