We were lucky enough to get an invite to go boating with Katie, Braedon, and some of his family a couple of weekends ago. Ryan was out of commission, but he was well enough to stay home with the baby so Ari and I could go. Thanks, Ry!! We had so much fun. It's been years since we've been boating. The weather and water were fantastic!
Ari and Rose. They're pretty good buds. I love it!
Lookin' good while cruisin'. Nevermind the crooked sunglasses. ;)
Ari was obsessed with holding the flag.
Awww, ya! Still got it! Got up on slalom on my first try! The water was really calm, so it was great skiing. It was also freezing, and that was with a full wet suit.
Uncle Braedon was awesome and got out in the water with Ari so she could kneeboard. I'd warmed up and wasn't about to get back in. I was so proud of her! We may have neglected to tell her to let go if she fell the first time around, but she got right back on it and had lots of fun. I love how willing she is to try new things. It was a fantastic day!
Ari earned another fun activity, and chose to go bowling. We had some friends come with us, and it was a great night.
I don't think he likes the flash.... Locke was really good while we were there.
We went to the aquarium last weekend, too. Honestly, Aria doesn't care much about most of the animals. She likes the rope bridge and the petting pool for the stingray and starfish, but that's about it.
I don't know why, but watching these two hold hands always gives me the warm fuzzies.
Locke was there, doin' his thang.
We both suck at posing in cardboard cutouts.
Here are some random pics/videos from the last couple of weeks:
I am in love with this happy, chubby boy!
Check out the 'tude she's giving me. I'm in so much trouble when she's a teenager.
Ready for game day. Go Utes!
We sang Happy Birthday to cousin N last Sunday. Ari LOVES singing Happy Birthday, and was thrilled to get a hat, too.
Ari was jammin' on her guitar the other night. Girl likes to rock.
We got the kids' Halloween costumes this week- I am so excited!! It's going to be a fun month!
















I just love all of this so much.
ReplyDelete