Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Days!

First item of business is to thank one of our favorite cousins, Trevor, for his AWESOME cars valentines, complete with personally selected CARS tattoos!! We sure miss having him around, but feel so special that he thought of us all at valentines! We love you Trevor! It was harder than I thought it would be to get Ari to pose for these pics. Nevermind that I look totally drugged...




I have the best patients at work, and one of them was nice enough to give me a pair of their Jazz tickets so Ryan and I could go to a game. I haven't been to a game since I was pregnant and we still had season tickets. It was so nice to be back at ESA and in our Jazz gear. My brother was nice enough to watch Ari for us, which was great, since she thinks he's awesome.



 We got a ball for Ari at the game!

This is her "smiling" for the camera. 


Can't have a post without a carousel and train ride!!



Ryan and I were getting ready for a hot night on the town to celebrate my birthday/valentines and she put my heels on. She can actually walk pretty well in them! We were able to go to Tucanos with Katie and Braedon and had so much fun. I had every intention of taking a picture of us all at dinner, but I was too busy stuffing huge quantities of meat and pineapple in my mouth. :)




 We discovered a new frozen treat place, and have already been there a couple of times. Ari loves that there are little chairs for her to sit in.


I thought that we'd gotten over being sick before, but then we got round 2 last week. Luckily it was short lived.
This pic doesn't do it justice, but pink eye stinks. Especially round 2.

 Ari got a 24 hour stomach bug, so she got a popsicle for dinner and she was watching lots of princess movies. She's such a sweet bug. 

We put some bubbles in the bath for Ari, and she had fun putting them everywhere. 

 I am so grateful for family. I have so enjoyed having my brother in town, and getting to spend more time with him. We are lucky to have such loving and supportive families.

We are going to try to potty train Ari this weekend. We found out that she can't swim in the pool on the cruise unless she's potty trained, so we figured we'd give it a go. Wish me luck!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my word... that smile with the ball is hilarious!!! Love the post!! :)

    Good luck with potty training!!! I'm sure she will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures with the tattoos! They look awesome :) I loved Ari walking around in those heels...she looked pretty dang cute! Good luck with potty training, crazy to think she's really old enough to be potty trained! Miss you guys. Oh and I asked Trevor who was in the picture of Ari "smiling" for the camera and he I don't know with a very concerned face. :) Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times! :) She's such a cutie. (And excuse the "Mrs. Hesterman"... logged into my school account right now.)

    ReplyDelete